Having a new Commercial gas cylinders connection in India is one of the key concerns for many people in India. Here’s your complete guide to a new gas connection.
How to get a new gas connection?
- First, locate the nearest gas agency office in your city.
- Each area has an agency office that supplies the business with cylinders in that specific area.
- Collect a new gas connection application form from the gas agency office.
- Send documents giving proof of identity and address (copy xerox) with this application form.
- After registration, the Agency will issue your receipt on your name with the date of registration and the registration number.
- When your booking number is issued, the Agency shall notify the customer of the same. Although some agencies are taking little time to do this, some are expanding the duration of completion of formalities.
- At that time , the customer should make receipts for the registration of the LPG but also make payments to the regulator / cylinder / deposit.
The documents required:
- For proof of identity (any of the following)
- Voter Identification Card, Passport, Driving License, PAN Card, any photo Identification issued by the Government of the State or the Aadhaar Identification Card.
- For proof of address (any of the following)
- Voter ID card, ration card, energy bill (not more more than three months old), telephone bill (not more than three months old), employer’s certificate, rental receipt (last two months), letter of allotment, house registration or Aadhaar letter of allotment.
Commercial gas cylinder price:
- Complete LPG connection costs for one cylinder:
- Price of an empty cylinder: Rs 1450 (Refundable)
- Price of one complete cylinder (with 14.2 kg): Rs Vary from place to place
- Cost of a single regulator: Rs 150 (Refundable)
- Gas Passbook Cost: Rs 25
- Documentation charges: differ from company to company
- Cost of one gas stove (optional): based on the gas stove model
Types of LPG connection
- LPG connection for domestic use (14.2 Kg and 5 Kg)
- LPG gas cylinder for industrial use (For Hotel/ Restaurant, Industry etc) (19 Kg and 47.5 Kg)
What you should know about Diesel to LPG Conversion?
- As per the regulations, only 1 LPG connexion per household is allowed.
- Make sure you have a card, which is like a book of passes.
- The Agency is going to make a record of your LPG bookings.
- The purchasing of a cooking stove from the Gas Agency is not necessary.
- Customers will buy the same thing from somewhere.
How to do refilling of LPG cylinder?
Remember your LPG Customer Number You can register your order for the LPG cylinder to be refilled by phone or mail.
- At the time of the Gas booking, you need to mention your
- Customer No, and they will give you the Booking Number.
For New Connection you can contact us: +91-9810 041 648 or Mail us [email protected]